Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!! We started off Tommy's Christmas vacation with good news. We had another doctor's appointment today and everything looks the same which is good because we don't want anything to increase or get bigger (head size and the size of the ventricles). As of right now they will probably induce in 3 weeks unless something changes or baby Tommy decides to come on his own. We are hoping and praying that we don't have a Christmas baby. Our doctor is also going to be out of town the first week in January so we are hoping Tommy will be patient and wait for me to be induced.

Next week we are going to the perinatologists office for our ultrasound because our sonographer will not be there. We have mixed feelings about this because he is an alarmist but he is also extremely smart so I guess we have to take the good with the bad.

Thank you all for your continued support and prayers.
I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

  1. Holli- I just wanted you to know I am praying for you and Tommy. Thanks for sharing this on your blog. I am looking forward to our babies playing together!

    Courtney

    ReplyDelete