Friday, April 9, 2010

Good Times

I know I have been updating only about the Dandy Walker things that have been going on in our life so I feel like we need some positive. In March 20 Tommy rolled over from tummy to back twice!!!! I was lucky enough to catch it on video. But of course he has only done it once since then. He is such an angel baby and a definite Mommas boy (which I love)!!
Another plus is that on April 2 he slept through the night for the first time and has been doing it ever since. Big Tommy and I are so glad to be getting some sleep. Although he refuses to sleep in his bed during the day. So he ends up having someone hold him. I have been trying to put him down in his crib but after a few minutes he wakes up and realizes that no one is holding him and he just can't handle that.
We are starting to get his colic and reflux under control, I think, so hopefully he will be a much happier baby in the near future (fingers crossed).
He is an absolute miracle and I am so luck to be his Mommy. He has made me such a better person and I am forever grateful to him for doing that.

2 comments:

  1. Those little moments are ones that you will cherish for a lifetime! Love yall!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I just wanted to say your little guy is adorable! I know you have no clue who I am-I stumbled across your blog while looking for more info on mega cisterna magna/dandy walker. I have 4 boys-2 of them have dandy walker/mega cisterna magnas. They have an undiagnosed genetic issue so I am constantly looking for anyone with similar dx. My little guys aren't able to eat(they are tube fed) and their geneticist thinks it is probably due to the mega cisterna magna but they don't know.
    My guys are 6 and 4 now but I went through the same things you are right now with my 6 year old so I know how tough it can be!!
    I wish you lots of luck with your little guy! If you wnat to contact me, my email is maryanderson0305@gmail.com & my number is (402)986-0876.
    (I promise I am not a weirdo or anything!I am just a mom who is looking for more answers than the doctors have.)
    Good Luck,
    Mary Anderson

    ReplyDelete