Sunday, January 17, 2010

Waiting

We are waiting on the hospital to call and tell us if there is a room available. They said they would call between 8 and 10 tonight. All day I have felt this feeling of peace and have been extremely relaxed considering I have love plans and like to know exactly what is going to happen. Tommy has been keeping himself busy today getting things ready. He is on cloud 9!

I am taking my computer to the hospital and hoping that I have service. My plan is to update the blog whenever we get any news. Right now we have no idea what tomorrow will bring. He may have to go to the NICU right away or he may be able to stay with us for a little while before going.

I know God is going to take care of us and our sweet baby Tommy. We are relying on him to get us through this and each and every day. We cannot wait to become parents to this miracle baby.

Tommy and I could not feel more loved and supported by everyone and we cannot express how thankful we are for each and everyone of y'all.

Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers tomorrow.

Lots of Hope,
Holli

1 comment:

  1. Holli, I am praying for you right this minute! Hoping they will call you with a room available. Matt and I are sending love ya'lls way :)

    ReplyDelete